Coming Soon: 'Terminator' and 'Ant-Man' Reviews, Plus Top Films of Autumn!

Well, it looks to be quite the busy summer indeed. As I traverse the many films that are sliding, riding, and flying their way into the theaters, I continue to see just what films may rule the summer scene. As we've seen in the past few months, the Jurassic Park sequel/reboot Jurassic World and the Pixar hit Inside Out are taking down the likes of Avengers: Age of Ultron as far as box office revenue is concerned. However, with even more awesome flicks and confident requels take the stage this summer, the dinos and the animated emotions may have some tough competition. Stay tuned this week and the week after for my reviews of two of the biggest July releases, Terminator: Genisys and Marvel's Ant-Man! As well, there may be other films I may see between now and my next post...but probably not Trainwreck. 


Also stay tuned next month for my list of the most-anticipated films of the Fall season. From tales of violent men who changed history (and Steve Jobs) to the imaginative retellings of Peter Pan and The Transporter (okay, that one's not all that imaginative), this autumn is full of fun-filled thrills. Remember to follow and share my blog for more movie reviews, first-look trailers, and some rather lengthy film/TV discussions. 

Comments

Popular Posts