Coming Soon: Ben Affleck and the 'Batman v Superman' Review!

Things have been a little hectic here as the school year ends and the ever-anticipating summer vacation nears closer, but nevertheless more posts are on their way! First, stay tuned soon for my belated Silver Screen Spotlight on 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice' actor Ben Affleck. Breaking down the actor/writer/director's career, as well as all of his best (and worst) films, Affleck takes March with his newest rendition of the Caped Crusader himself, Batman. In light of some recent adventures I'm embarking on next week, unfortunately March's Spotlight may be delayed until the beginning of April. Don't worry, the natural order of the universe won't be disrupted...hopefully.


Nonetheless, things will be back on schedule come April, as I (hopefully) relay my thoughts on one of the biggest superhero films of the year, 'Batman v Superman'. With that and a multitude of other exciting reviews and discussions on the way, I'll be back to work come April. I'd like to wish you all a happy early Easter, and I'll see you very soon!  

Comments

Popular Posts