Coming Soon: The Equalizer Review, Plus The Top 10 Summer 2014 Films!

I know I've been away for a while (or maybe not that long), but rest assured, there's more fun stuff on the way. This week, stay tuned for my violent review of the even more violent Denzel Washington flick The Equalizer, and my run-down of the best Denzel films I've seen. From hopping run-away trains with Chris Pine to playing cat-and-mouse with Ryan Reynolds, Denzel never ceases to amaze.

 

Also, stay tuned after that for my top rankings of this summer's biggest films. From a mediocre Godzilla to a train-wreck Transformers, I list my top 10 favorite films of this explosive summer!


Be sure to follow my blog and share with friends for more movie reviews, discussions, and other cool stuff about the newest movies and TV out there! Thanks for checking my blog out!

Comments

Popular Posts